Rod Hutchinson DMX Rods
The new technologies and materials gradually filter down from the aerospace and Formula One industries to the fishing tackle industry.
This has enabled us to entrust our concept of ‘the perfect curve’ to another range of mouth-watering rods that feature improved recovery for enhanced casting performance.
The new DMX MKI rods are more than capable of carrying the much-vaunted ‘DMX‘ crest. Featuring an attractive, skeletal handle and titanium dioxide lined rings.
- Low diameter blanks produced from S-3K 40T woven carbon
- Abbreviated handle with anodised collars and butt cap
- EVA/Japanese Shrink Tube butt grip
- DPS18 reel seat with silver collars
- Guides – three leg design with titanium dioxide centres/gunsmoke frames with 50mm models in range
- Laser etched butt cap
- Line Clip
To buy and try the Rod Hutchinson DMX MKii rods for yourself. Follow the link over to Big Carp Tackle HERE.
You can check out more items in the range from Rod Hutchinson HERE.